Saturday, September 12, 2009

Hello to All.....

Well I have been hooked to start a blog of all of our family's adventures. We are known for always being on the go, hence the name of our blog. Since we do keep the Camry packed and the kids always going, I thought it would be a good idea to "blog" the adventures. I also want to get better about sharing pictures with family and friends that are not close to us. Then there should be no more complaining. :)

You will have to bear with me for a couple of blogs-I am still learning the format and details.

What have we been up to lately........


Labor Day in Arkansas:




Wow, this air brush tattoo hurts!! :)


We headed to Arkansas for Owen's Biker Birthday! Owen just turned 3 and we try to never miss a Brown's birthday, but we also had to meet the newest addition....Bree Leighton Brown who was born late August. She is adorable! Sam spent some time taking naps and sharing her Pack-in-Play with her. The party was a success. They even hired a spray on tattoo guy to come and give tattoos. You will see in the pictures Travis and Emma getting their tattoos. I got a row of stars on my foot and it still won't come off.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

We're "Blog Virgins" but are thrilled to have an opportunity to keep up with one of our favorite "Road Hogs". Still hoping that you will be able to make Alabama one of your postings this fall.

Rachel said...

YAY!!! I was so happy to see you pop up!! Great first blog!!!

Ashley said...

Your kids are adorable! My only question is, how did two blonde hair people produce 2 kids without blonde hair?? Way to go on your first entry!